INN-LAB is a Research Centre of the Pablo de Olavide University, born with the mission of contributing, through research and knowledge transfer, to the search for instruments that enhance the innovative capacity of SMEs and family businesses, and the creation and development of high value-added businesses.
We want to make INN-LAB a point of reference in the Andalusian Knowledge System:
- Its capacity to carry out quality research and transfer the knowledge generated to society.
- To cooperate closely with the agents of our environment for the improvement of the innovative capacity of companies and for the design of instruments that promote the creation and development of knowledge-intensive companies.
- Excellence in research and transfer activities.
- Ethics at work.
- Responsible use of resources.
- The return to society of allocated resources, through the effective improvement of business innovation processes and the creation and development of new companies.
- Transparency in management.
- To promote and give visibility to the research on innovation, entrepreneurship and family business carried out by the researchers and students of the UPO.
- Establish and strengthen connections with companies and institutions and transfer the knowledge generated in the areas of innovation, entrepreneurship and family business.
- Establish networks with other Spanish and foreign research groups to attend international project calls.
- Explore innovative training proposals in the areas of innovation and entrepreneurship and family business.
- Cooperate with the institutional instances of the UPO in the promotion of innovation, entrepreneurship and family business.