Pablo de Olavide University is located at km 1 on the highway to Utrera on a beautiful 345 acre campus. The University aims to combine the highest form of interdisciplinary collaboration by integrating social, teaching, research, resident living and sports functions all on one campus.
Housed on the lands of the former Fuentequintillo country estate, the University´s campus spreads across the municipalities of Seville, Dos Hermanas and Alcalá de Guadaira and is bordered to the north by the Guadaira river, to the south by the Seville-Utrera highway, to the west by train tracks and to the east by the Bajo Guadalquivir canal.
Hours of Operation
Most campus buildings are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 10:00pm. Buildings that house classrooms open at 8:30am and close at 10:00pm. The library is open 8:30am – 9:00pm. The upstairs hallway which connects all the buildings has the same hours of operation as the classroom buildings.
How to arrive
– From Sevilla:
- Line M130: Sevilla (Prado) – Montequinto (Bus company: CASAL)
- Line 38: Sevilla (Prado de San Sebastián) – UPO (Bus company: TUSSAM)
– From Dos Hermanas: Line Dos Hermanas – Montequinto- Universidad Pablo de Olavide (Bus company LOS AMARILLOS)
– From Montequinto: Line M-130: Sevilla – Montequinto
– From Alcalá de Guadaira: Line M-123: Alcalá de Guadaira – Sevilla (through Quintillo) (Bus company CASAL)
The International Center
is located in building 25 on the ground floor: