We offer different programs divided into long and short term programs. Each of them has its own features. For more information check the programs sections .
Follow these steps:
1. Complete our Online application form or our paper application form
2. For our Hispanic Studies and PIU programs, we will need to receive the following documents:
- Verified copy of your academic record (university transcript)
- 1 letter of Recommendation
- Photocopy of passport
- Passport size photo
3. Submit your documents:
- By email: email@example.com
- By post:
Centro Universitario Internacional
Universidad Pablo de Olavide
Autovía A 376, Km 1. 41013. Sevilla
4. Your application will be reviewed for eiligibility and you will be notified
If you are from the United States or another country that is not a member of the European Union, you NEED a student visa before entering Spain if you stay in the country more than 3 months. Please, Make sure that you follow the visa instructions from your local consulate carefully.
In the semester programs, to be considered full time, a student must take between 24-30 ECTS credits (12-15 US credits). That is 4-5 classes.
As the UPO is a public Spanish university, you should not have problems transferring credits to your home university. However, it’s important that you speak to your academic advisor at your university about the classes you wish to take. All the course syllabi from the classes offered in the Hispanic Studies Program are on our website, here.